Engine Repair & Maintenance In The Knoxville Area
Dependable Service From A Name You Can Trust
Your engine works hard to get you where you need to go. Repay the favor with an engine tune-up and engine maintenance. Your engine will thank you by running stronger for longer.
Engines today are a complex mix of mechanical and computerized parts. With hundreds of components working together every time you drive, there’s plenty that can go wrong under your hood.
When you come in for a tune-up at All Tune and Lube in Knoxville, our certified technicians can perform a number of services to extend the life and efficiency of your engine including:
- Replace spark plugs
- Perform computerized engine analysis
- Evaluate computer components
- Inspect your ignition system
- Perform a 100 point brake & vehicle maintenance inspection
TRUST THE TOTAL CAR CARE DIFFERENCE
We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient, trustworthy, and high-quality automotive services for your second largest investment. The experts at the All Tune and Lube of Knoxville can maintain, repair, or replace anything from fuel injectors, to engine oil, and even the entire engine.
CAR CARE TIPS
- Spark plugs are vital to your vehicle’s ability to start. Spark plugs create the spark of electricity needed to ignite your fuel and create the combustion necessary to start your vehicle. Over time spark plugs wear out and need replacing.
- Computerized engine systems make it simpler to understand the current health of your vehicle’s engine. Check engine light one? We can help you get to the root of the problem. No warning lights on? A computerized engine analysis can help you keep it that way by forecasting potential issues before they occur.
Get Your Tune-Up Today
Discover the difference a tune-up can make on your driving experience. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!
Great service and fair prices! I highly recommend coming to this shop for all you cars needs! – Joshua Riggins